The Royal Cufflink Strap
- Hang your Royal Cufflink Strap in any convenient place or location for maximum effectiveness – science recommends a place close to your shirts, where cufflinks will stay organised and undamaged.
- Clip cufflinks into the strap as you normally would into the cuffs of your best shirt.
- The Royal Cufflink Strap is ideal for travelling – just hang the strap up inside your jacket bag, roll it up and put it in your bag, or wear it as a tie!
- t’s also great for well groomed people that ride, walk or run to work and keep shirts and cufflinks inside a locker – no longer shall you have cufflinks falling into shoes, onto the floor, or into the bottom of the ocean.
- Keep your cufflinks and watch together for added convenience with the addition of a watch clip (select products only).
- With the Stainless Steel Cufflink Strap Hook you can hang it up in almost any place you can imagine!
About the leather
The Cufflink Strap is made from two strips of genuine solid leather. This particular leather is called upholstery leather and is normally used for furniture making. The front piece of leather is also “imprinted”, which means that the leather has had additional processing to put the grain into it. This gives the Cufflink Strap more support and also looks cool. You can rest assured that your Cufflink Strap will be strong, resistant to wear and wont rub off on your shirts.
How’s it hanging?
- Without the hook it will strap onto clothes hanging poles that are up to 8.5 cm in circumference.
- Using the stainless steel hook, the strap can be hung on any modern cloths pole or in any place you find where it can hang.